Ytsl of Webs of Significance tagged me for this meme entitled six unimportant things/habits/quirks about me.
1. Like Ytsl I have suffered from insomnia for many years. I've tried everything from warm drinks to meditation and nothing really works. So now I accept the insomnia and read. The acceptance part seems to help a little as I often fall back to sleep for an hour or two.
2. "My Neighbor Totoro" is one of my all time favorite movies. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Ghibli Museum. However I'm not a fan of Hayao Miyazaki's other movies.
Totoro greets visitors at the Studio Ghibli Museum in Mitaka,
Tokyo. A wonderful museum about Miyazaki and his creative art.
3. I like to collect plush toys of the Hong Kong animated character McDull.
McDull as Prince de la Bun and in western zodiac
garb with his friend Fai as Harry Pizza.
4. Sometimes I act like an ajumma (in Korea a word used to describe middle aged women who hang out with other middle aged women and have a lot of silly fun. Some perm their hair but I haven't gone that far...yet) as I'm a big fan of the Korean star Bae Yong Jo0n. Bae is known for having a huge fan base of women over forty!
5. When I get excited I run my hands through my hair and kind of squeal.
6. Ski lifts terrify me but I'm not afraid of heights.