Monday, October 5, 2009

PHOTO FRIDAY - FAST FOOD


In-N-Out Burger serves yummy fast food at reasonable prices. Just look at their drive-thru menu in the photo. They are located in California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona. I took the pictures with my Holga camera loaded with fujichrome which I had cross processed to umph up the chain's already great colors.


What to order? This In-n-Out Burger is on Kearny Mesa Road in the San Diego, California area.


A great fast food place to eat! Can't wait to taste my burger and fries.

2 comments:

serline said...

I like the burring effect!

Glenn, kenixfan said...

Yes, more pics of All American junk food!

Seriously, I've heard about this place for years and seen it in films (Big Lebowski has discussion of it) but I've never actually seen one of the places.

I think they are a West Coast chain?