Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello Kitty Stickers on a White Çamera

I bought a white Fujifilm instax mimi 7S camera which shoots instant card size photos (like the old Polaroid) to use at parties & even work. I thought it would be fun to snap pictures of people and give them the photos right then and there. Someone mentioned the camera also came in a deluxe Hello Kitty model so when I spotted Hello Kitty stickers in a local store I couldn't resist buying them and putting them on my camera. Silly, but fun.



These stickers are Hello Kitty goes to the beach themed. A nice contrast to our current winter weather I thought.


So kawaii.

6 comments:

YTSL said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, Hello Kitty!!! Though, if truth be told, I don't care as much for Hello Kitty in a bikini as much as I do Hello Kitty in such as her classic red and white-striped t-shirt and blue overalls ensemble or baby pink romper suit... Still, way to go, sbk!!!!!! ;b

sbk said...

Hi ytsl,

I picked these stickers as they were the only Hello Kitty stickers in a local store. I myself would like Hello Kitty & the MTR if there are such stickers. Fun project for a fun camera.

YTSL said...

Hi sbk --

Don't scream but there ARE Hello Kitty & the MTR stickers (Hello Kitty dressed in MTR employee uniforms) -- and I own some of them... ;b

sbk said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kitty in an MTR uniform as stickers!!!!! Can you send me a photo? Pretend they're food and take a photo for me, please!!!

YTSL said...

Hi again sbk --

Okay, I'll remember to do as requested when it's daylight some time... BTW, have you seen the/my Hello Kitty in MTR employeee uniform figurines?? ;b

sbk said...

Ytsl,

Thank you so much. I don't think I've seen your Hello Kitty figures in their MTR Uniforms.