Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Morning

Yesterday and last night it snowed just enough to "pretty" up the town. This morning I walked along the Main Street and took some photos of the small town where I live.


Just enough snow fell so it melted off Main Street during the morning.



Light fluffy snow made the bushes look so pretty.



Local Doctor's office.



Yeah, a new store is opening on Main Street.



Not enough snow fell to deter this biker.



Someone lost a glove. I hope they come back and look for it.

3 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi sbk --

Post viewing the photos, I gotta ask: So... does winter come with the Halloween Ghost and leave with the Easter Bunny the way it does in Wisconsin? ;b

duriandave said...

Love the "giant" snowy forest with the blurry trucks in the background!

And I can't help commenting on Stitchy Women, since my wife is a yarn-obsessed knitter.

Finally, are all gloves doomed to eventual separation? ;p

sbk said...

hi ytsl,

Yes, winter here is much the same as in Wisconsin except we have mountains too which get lots more snow and longer winters :-)

hi duriandave,

Thanks. Knitting is very popular here and though I myself don't knit I like going to yarn shops and seeing all the colors and textures that yarn comes in.

Yes, I think all gloves are doomed and I have a box of single gloves to prove it.