Sunday, August 12, 2012

HOLGA -135 Pan Panorama Camera



Recently I purchased a Holga 135 Pan Panoramic camera.  My Digital Fuji Finepix S takes
panoramic photos and I was interested to see what the differences were between the two cameras.  My digital camera takes three separate shots which fit together while the Holga 135 Pan Panoramic takes one photo. I've had much fun with the digital camera combing three different photos so I wondered how one panoramic Holga photo would compare.  Below are some photos from the first roll of Holga Panoramic photos.


Double exposure taken above Lake St. Catherine, Wells, Vermont.


Double exposure Lake St. Catherine.





Double exposure of boats on Lake St. Catherine.


Light leaks. Poultney, Vt.


Lights, triple exposure in Poultney, Vermont.


Another double exposure photo with lights leak. Poultney, Vt.

No comments: