Saturday, September 29, 2012

HOLGA - Pan135 Panorama VT & NY




I took these photos a couple of weeks ago before the beginning of fall foliage.  Again I used 35mm slide film cross processed to enhance the greens.   I like the panoramic view of the farms, fields and mountains in the first three photos and the strip mall in the fourth picture.
























                                                           



                Trader Joe's just opened nearby which is a relative term here...1 1/2 hours away.

3 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi sbk --

I used to go to Trader Joe's over in neighboring New Jersey with a friend who had a car to get things like ikura (sold as "salmon caviar") and wholemeal crumpets! Do they (still) have them over at the branch nearest to where you live? :)

sbk said...

hi ytsl,

I don't know but will check them out on our next outing. My friend and I decided that next trip would be to the Asian Supermarket and the a stop at Trader Joe's. Both stores are in Albany, NY.

Horsoon said...

Beautiful panoramas! Especially so in green tint :)

Glad to stumble upon your site to find a lomographer!