Friday, October 26, 2012

HOLGA - More Panoramic Fall Photos



This fall I took lots of foliage photos with different cameras as I made an effort to take a least one camera with me when I drove anywhere.  Even on cloudy or rainy days I take along cameras as it is very scenic here in Vermont and I don't want to miss opportunities when the sun comes out for a few minutes.  These photos were taken on Vermont Route 4 which is a main road across the central part of the state.  It goes 66 miles (106 km) from the New York state border to the New Hampshire border. It's a four lane highway for about 20 miles (31 km) and then it becomes a two lane highway.






























              The road becomes three lanes as it goes up (or down) the mountains at Killington.







       

No comments: