Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012 - Some Favorite Digital Photos






Selecting favorite digital photo favorites from the past year is fun.  I ask myself: is this a favorite photo because it meets my criteria for a good photo or a favorite because I really enjoyed the place and/or like the people or both.  However I think when picking favorites one's choices can be arbitrary and a photo chosen just because you like it. Also I can always do another favorites post....favorite foods, favorite places, favorite people, etc. I've linked these photos to posts that feature similar photos. Upcoming...Holga favorite photos.






                                          Low tide Provincetown, Massachusetts. April 2012







                                             Provincetown, Massachusetts.  April 2012






                                           Lake Saint Catherine, Vermont.  Fall 2012






                                               Jizo. Zojo-ji Temple. Tokyo January 2012







                                                       Okinawa, Japan. January 2012.





2 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi sbk --

Re your favorite photos: did you put them up on your blog before? If not, how come you waited until now? If so, can't believe I can't remember them! ;b

sbk said...

hi ytsl,

No I haven't put these photos up before. I wrote blogs where I put up similar photos but not these. I liked these photos but for one reason or another I thought the ones I put on the blogs were better suited to the topic.