Friday, June 28, 2013

AIKO AT EDO POP - HOLGA & FUJI INSTAX MINI 7S PHOTOS






At the New York Japan Society's recent Edo Pop show in addition to my digital camera I also took my Holga and Fuji Instax Mini cameras. I like to take photos of places and things that interest me with different types of cameras which this day were the low light Holga and the Polaroid type Fuji camera. I like the photos taken with these cameras as they are different from more conventional digital photos and more interesting to me.






                                                                    Holga photo.








                                                          Holga Photo with light leaks.






                                                           Runon Holga photo.







                                                                   Holga close up.





                                                         Holga photo-end of the roll.






                                                               Fuji Instax Mini photo.






                                                             Fuji Instax Mini photo.






                                                         Entry to main exhibit Gallery.




                                                               

No comments: