Saturday, June 29, 2013

Windy Day at the Lake





This summer has been very rainy so far. Yesterday's weather forecast added wind too. While deciding whether or not to take photos at a local lake I noticed the clouds were moving quickly and in between there were minutes of sunshine. So figuring that the rain would be intermittent I headed out.










                              Count the many shades of green & the grass leaning in the wind.






                                                        It was windy by the lake.






                                        I like this photo of the wind's effect on the water.













                                                      Lots of wind but no rain.






                                     I was beginning to feel I was standing at this angle.



                                 A large bank of darker clouds moved in so I decided to return
                                  home for lunch.

3 comments:

YTSL said...

That fourth photo from the top is amazing -- great capture! :)

YTSL said...

Oops -- the fourth photo is good too but the one that *really* bowled me over was the third one from the top! :b

sarah sbk said...

hi ytsl,

Thanks for your kind words. When I downloaded my photos I looked at the third one down and thought "What's that?". Upon a closer look I remembered taking it and thinking, "I wonder what this will look like?". Much better than I thought!