Friday, October 18, 2013

More Fall




Today's forecast calls for clouds and maybe showers later.  The sun was shining when I got up this morning so I hurried out to take photos at a spot about a ten minute drive away.  Clouds were just beginning to roll in as I got to my destination so I had to shoot fast.


                                        The sumac bushes have been very colorful this fall. 






                                             I can't resist taking photos with reflections in them.





                                        The sun kept peeking out as the clouds rolled by.











                                  Lots of ducks on the lake today as it began to cloud over.  










                                           Serious cloud coverage........time to go home.

No comments: