Friday, November 1, 2013

HOLGA - Embellished Photos 2




A few years ago I had some Holga photos developed after a trip to Japan.  An accident during the developing process resulted in several photos looking like film negatives. Recently I had multiple copies made of one photo so I could paint over them with different colors and designs.  A friend suggested I try using water based oil paints. The first two photos were taken on Okubo Dori in Kita-Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. The third photo is a color photo taken in Vermont.









                                   







                            




           Triple exposure Holga photo embellished with water soluble oil paints.  Vermont

2 comments:

duriandave said...

Wow! These are fantastic! I really like where your taking your Holga art.

sarah sbk said...

Thanks! I'm having fun with this.