Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holga Family Calendar 2014 Part 1




For the past several years our immediate family has lived long distances from each other. We don't always see each other at the holidays so I put together Holga Family Calendars for them/us to look at during the upcoming year.  This year I decided to share the 2014 calendar.

My criteria for the photos is that the majority of photos be taken with my Holga camera and that each family member is included in one photo.  Phototec, a local family owned photography business, makes the calendars for me.  This year there is a cover photo, ten monthly photos plus four more Holga Panoramic photos, two each for the months of July and November.  Below are the photos for the cover and the months January through June.  More to come.



         Holga Cover Photo. I think of this as a Tarkovsky horse as they sometimes appear in his films.







      January Photo.  Morgan arrives via Cape Air at the Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport.






                                     February Photo.  Poultney, Vermont Cemetery.  Holga Photo.




                                              March Photo.  Holga. Impressionist.






                                       April Photo. Holga.  Photo over painted with black oil paint.






                                      May Photo.  Holga.  Spring scene in Poultney, Vermont.






                            June Photo.  Digital. Every year Gordon grows giant sonic snapdragons.

1 comment:

isis said...

Dear Sarah Sbk,

Hello, I am Isis. I am doing a project that is helping Hogla to promote their new digital camera. As you know, Holga camera is made in Hong Kong, so I am looking for the photo that can represent the Holga spirit and would like to put it in our video to share to Holga lovers.

I find that your August photo posted in your blog is very professional and full of Holga spirit. I hope that you can be a part of Holga, so I would like to use those creative photos in our promotion video. And I am kindly asking you to authorize us to use your photos in the video.

If you can authorize us to use your photo, it makes the prefect video. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me; my email is isiskeung@gmail.com. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you :)

Best Regards,
Isis