Friday, December 13, 2013

Holga Family Calendar 2014 Part 2





Part 2 of our Holga Family Calendar.  With the exception of the December photo the pictures were all taken in Vermont.





                   July Photo.   Lake Saint Catherine on a hot Vermont summer day.




      August Photo.  The edge of the flag is nailed to the telephone pole which I found funny.




                                         September Photo.  Triple exposure. Self Portrait




                                                   October Photo.  Bales of hay.







                         November Photo.  Panoramic view of a local golf course.



                                      November Photo.  Lake Saint Catherine in the fall.






                   December Photo.    Big grass frog at the Montreal Botanical Garden.

2 comments:

isis said...

Dear Sarah Sbk,

Hello, I am Isis. I am doing a project that is helping Hogla to promote their new digital camera. As you know, Holga camera is made in Hong Kong, so I am looking for the photo that can represent the Holga spirit and would like to put it in our video to share to Holga lovers.

I find that your August photo posted in your blog is very professional and full of Holga spirit. I hope that you can be a part of Holga, so I would like to use those creative photos in our promotion video. And I am kindly asking you to authorize us to use your photos in the video.

If you can authorize us to use your photo, it makes the prefect video. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me; my email is isiskeung@gmail.com. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you :)

Best Regards,
Isis

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah Sbk,

Hello, I am Isis. I am doing a project that is helping Hogla to promote their new digital camera. As you know, Holga camera is made in Hong Kong, so I am looking for the photo that can represent the Holga spirit and would like to put it in our video to share to Holga lovers.

I find that your August photo posted in your blog is very professional and full of Holga spirit. I hope that you can be a part of Holga, so I would like to use those creative photos in our promotion video. And I am kindly asking you to authorize us to use your photos in the video.

If you can authorize us to use your photo, it makes the prefect video. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me; my email is isiskeung@gmail.com. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you :)

Best Regards,
Isis