Saturday, December 28, 2013

Some Photos from 2013






  The theme of this week's Photo Friday which I participate in is "Best of 2013".  Several looks through my 2013 photos and I have been unable to pick one photo I think is best.  What is best anyway: best photo that I personally like,  best photo I think others who participate will like, best photo technically, best subject photo.  Today I'm too overwhelmed to pick just one photo.

  So, as I looked through my 2013 photos for this blog I picked ones that I liked for specific reasons.

  The bookstore where I work sells gift certificates and in the years I've worked there 99.9% of certificate buyers pick amounts that end in two zeros.  $10.00, $20.00, $75.00, $200.00, etc.  Since the customer gets to pick the amount why aren't amounts like  $10.53, $20.04, $75.36, $200.01 picked? 

   I think the photos I've chosen are the .53, .04, .36, 01s.  And yes, there will be more photos.





                                                     Holga photo.  Wells, Vermont.







       Digital Photo.  Montreal. Mosaicultures Internationales de Montreal at the Botanical Gardens.






             Digital photo.  Northshire Bookstore, Manchester Center, Vermont.  Panel Discussion.






                                                             Digital photo.  Palm tree.






                                     Digital Photo.  Montreal.  Botanical Gardens.

2 comments:

YTSL said...

Like your choice of photos thus far sbk! The frog one made me smile... :)

sarah sbk said...

HI ytsl,

Thanks, the frog photo make me smile too.