Sunday, May 4, 2014

Holga Winter at Burr Pond







These Holga photos were taken at Burr Pond in Vermont over the winter.   The pond was frozen and covered in snow as can be seen in the first photo.  There was some snow on the ground.  I took the photos from an open doorway and a window as I was recovering from a hip replacement and couldn't walk outside.  The window was next to a bed and there was a screen and storm window in addition to the regular window.  I sat on the bed, opened the inside window, pushed the screen and outer storm window up, hung my legs out the window and took photos.  Parts of photos 2, 4, and 6 were taken this way. I thought taking run on photos from both the doorway and window in one photo would add interest as being in the cabin I had limited views to photograph













































No comments: